You can review or rate items in the iTunes store or app store, such as albums, movies, books, podcasts or apps, on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC.
If you use the family release, you can only review the content you have purchased, not items that family members have shared with you.
If you want to write a review about an item that another family member has purchased, you will be advised that you have to purchase the item yourself.
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the “iTunes Store” or “App Store” app.
- If you have not already done so, log in with your Apple ID.
- Search for the item you would like to rate and tap on “Reviews”.
- Under “iTunes customer reviews” or “App store customer reviews”, tap on “Write a Review”.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Select the number of stars you would like to assign (we prefer 5 stars), enter a title, write your evaluation and tap on “Send”.
Review Directly from the Meister Cody App
You can also rate us via the Meister Cody app.
Tap the “Settings” icon, then tap on “Rate it!”. The parent control screen requires you to hold all locks at the same time. This takes you directly to our page in the app store were you can write a review or rate us. We hope you and your child give us 5 stars.